Our basic interest bearing savings account establishes your lifetime membership with the credit union and is the foundation of your financial plan.
- Maintain a $5 account balance and make a minimum of one transaction a year to become a member for life
- Earn dividends on balances of $100 or more
- Utilize a Dakotaland ATM Card to withdraw funds from your account
- Access your account 24-hours a day with Touchtone Teller, e*Teller or using our Mobile Banking App
Build responsible financial habits for your child. From youth savings accounts to student VISA® cards, we offer the access and security you need.
Life Event Savings
Personalize your account by selecting a name which will appear on your statement so you can easily track progress toward separate savings goals.
Have the flexibility to invest money at a higher rate than a basic savings account, without locking your money into a specific term.
With your savings and/or checking account, you have the option of applying for a FREE Advantage ATM card. You can use your ATM Card at any Dakotaland ATM or from thousands of other surcharge free ATM's on the Advantage Network.
Every member has a four-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), that must be keyed in before transactions can be performed. An ATM card gives you access to your funds 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. Apply for your ATM card today and you'll receive all of the benefits including:
- FREE service for having a Dakotaland account
- Faster than checks and better than cash
- VISA Secure verifies card ownership when making online purchases
- Use your ATM Card for withdrawals, transfers, loan payments and balance inquiries
- Thousands of surcharge free ATMs worldwide on the Advantage Network
- FREE unlimited transactions when you use any Dakotaland issued ATM Card
- Access to Co-Op Network ATM Machines
Have more questions regarding our Basic Savings Accounts? Let us know!