With your savings and/or checking account at Dakotaland, you have the option of applying for a FREE Advantage ATM card. You may use your ATM Card for withdrawals, transfers and balance inquiries. Dakotaland owns several ATMs in the communities in which we serve and our ATMs provide FREE, unlimited transactions when you use any Dakotaland issued ATM Card. You can also use your card at thousands of other surcharge free ATMs in the Advantage Network.
Every member has a four-digit PIN (Personal Identification Number), as a matter of security, that must be keyed in before transactions can be performed. It gives you access to your funds 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Apply for an ATM card
A Dakotaland FREE Advantage ATM & debit/check card is actually two products on one piece of plastic. It's an ATM card allowing you 24-hour access to your checking/savings accounts and it's a debit/check card allowing you access to your checking account for purchases at millions of merchants that accept debit/check cards.
This allows you to access your funds immediately, electronically. Unlike a credit card, a debit/check card transaction posts immediately from the available balance in your account. If the available funds are insufficient, the transaction is declined. Apply for a Debit/Check Card.
- Faster than checks and better than cash
- VISA® Secure verifies card ownership when making online purchases for added security
- Use your ATM Card for withdrawals, transfers, loan payments and balance inquiries
- Thousands of surcharge free ATMs worldwide on the Advantage Network
- Access to Co-Op Network ATM Machines
- Sign up for VISA® Secure to receive an email or text message in seconds anytime a qualified Visa transaction takes place that meets your defined parameters
- Buying is better when paying is fast, secure and simplifies online payment with VISA® Checkout
Surcharge Free ATM Locations
We have several ATMs in the communities in which we serve. Our ATMs provide FREE, unlimited transactions when you use any Dakotaland ATM with a Dakotaland issued ATM/Check Card or an ATM within the Advantage Network.
You can access your Dakotaland account(s) at any one of our twelve branch locations. Stop in at our office in Aberdeen, Brookings, De Smet, Huron North, Huron Main, Huron South, Madison, Mitchell, Redfield, Volga, Watertown or Woonsocket and find the same great service you have come to expect.
Have more questions regarding ATM/Debit Cards? Let us know!