The Answer to Your Funding Needs
When financial aid is not enough to cover the costs associated with your college education, our student loans can be the answer to your funding needs. Whether you are considering a two year, four year, under graduate or graduate degree, we offer various options and planning tools for financing education.
Student Loans and Consolidation
Student Loan Perks:
- Manage the cost of college education
- Develop a financial plan to pay for college and related expenses
- Understand how to apply and maximize federal aid
- Explore other financing options that best suit your needs
- Consolidate student loans and related debt
- Find a competitive rate and repayment option that fits your budget
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to cost of attendance per year for a maximum of $120,000 in undergraduate loans or $160,000 in graduate loans.
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 proactive payment towards the loan while in school
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense including tuition, room and board, books or even computers
- Expect a quick approval once we receive your completed application
- No prepayment penalty and 30 day loan cancellation policy
Consolidation of existing student loan debt is an option and may be the solution to managing a student loan portfolio. Federal student loans and private student loans are eligible for consolidation. Click here for more information or to apply online.
Have more questions regarding our Student Loans or Loan Consolidation? Let us know!