Simple & Valuable
MyAlerts keeps you in the loop when it comes to your finances...anytime, anywhere. Notices are sent straight to you via email or text so we can let you know right away when specific transactions clear your account, your payroll is posted, etc. and you'll always know your most up-to-date balance. We’ll even alert you when your loan payment is due or when changes are made to your account.
Sign up for MyAlerts
- Log into online banking
- Select “MyAlerts” from the options on the left side menu
- Follow instructions from that page
- Personal Alerts: Remind you to do those things that can often slip your mind such as renew a CD, pay a bill, make a loan payment and more.
- Balance Alerts: Inform you of your balance on a daily basis or on a specified day of the week.
- Low Balance Alerts: Will let you know when your account falls below a specific dollar amount.
- Loan Payment Alerts: Remind you when a loan payment is due.
- Transaction Alerts: Receive notifications when a deposit or withdrawal occurs in your account above a specified dollar amount.
- Event Alerts: Receive notifications of various activities performed in your online banking account.
MyAlerts on your mobile phone
Text messages can also be sent to a cell phone by email.
The first part of the email address is the 10 digit phone number with area code (without spaces or dashes). The second part is based on the company providing the cell phone service. Some providers are listed below.
- AT&T @txt.att.net (example: phone number 555-123-4567, would be email@example.com)
- Boost Mobile @myboostmobile.com
- Helio @myhelio.com
- Nextel @messaging.nextel.com
- Quest @qwestmp.com
- Sprint @messaging.sprintpcs.com
- T-Mobile @tmomail.net
- Tracfone @cingularme.com
- Verizon @vtext.com
- Virgin Mobile @vmobl.com
Have more questions regarding e*Statements? Let us know!