Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Deposit through our mobile banking app allows you to deposit checks into your Dakotaland Federal Credit Union accounts using the camera on your phone. It's available 24/7, saves time and is a safe & secure option to deposit a check.
To make a deposit, download the mobile app below:
Once the app is downloaded, it's quick and easy, simply:
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check
- Take photos of the signed check (front and back)
- Tap “Deposit Check” button
- Items submitted are reviewed for accuracy before posting to your account.
- You will receive email notification when your check has posted.
- A check submitted after 3:30 pm may not be credited until the next business day.
- A check submitted on a weekend or holiday may not be credited until the next business day.
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once you have received a confirmation email that the check has posted, write “DEPOSITED” and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 30 days after it was posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 30 days after it was posted to your account.
Have more questions regarding mobile check deposit? Let us know!