Certificates of Deposit
- Start with a minimum deposit as low as $500
- Youth Certificates available for members age 18 & under (as low as $100 deposit)
- Choose a maturity date from 6 to 60 months
- Dividends may be paid to you or reinvested back into the certificate quarterly
- CDs with a term of 24 months or longer will have a one time rate change option, specials excluded
- Certificates redeemed prior to maturity may incur an early withdrawal penalty.
- Money put into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can be invested in an IRA Certificate of Deposit. Since you will not be accessing the money until retirement, you can place the money in CDs with longer maturity periods. CDs may pay higher interest rates and offer a safe, fixed return.
- IRA Certificates of Deposit are a great way to ensure your IRA does not lose money even if the stock market declines.
- Our CDs are fully covered by NCUA Insurance up to $250,000 & can help protect & balance any IRA portfolio.
Have more questions regarding our CDs? Let us know!