Skip to main content
Skip to footer content
Vision & Mission Statement
Eligibility/Field of Membership
Board of Directors
Full Time Consumer Loan Officer – Huron Main Branch
Full Time 40 hours per week
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Competitive salary based on education/experience .
Full Benefit Package
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Life, Cafeteria/Flex Plan, and paid Federal Holidays
Primary Job Duties:
• Understand and comply with all federal, state, local, and Credit Union regulations that affect your area of expertise.
• Provide all members with complete explanations of their loan and aftermarket products that they have purchased.
• Knowledgeable in all financing options to assist the member in choosing the best option for their situation.
• Ability to explain fully to the member every detail on the credit application and all loan documents.
• Work with members in a professional and confidential manner to ensure their individual lending needs are met.
• Continue to gain knowledge and expertise thru various sources to expand on professional development.
• Work within guidelines to approve/decline credit requests based on sound business practice.
• Complete all paperwork related to loans neatly and accurately.
• Maintain files according to established processes.
• Fully participate in all training offered at the Credit Union. Including, but not limited to, in-house training, webinars, Lender Development Training, Chapter &/or League meetings.
• Attend Credit Union meetings and functions with an attitude of contributing to make a better Credit Union.
• Keep abreast of industry trends.
• Maintain Member confidentiality in all situations.
• Must have exceptional communication skills and a desire to interact with the public.
• Strong analytical skills to assess the needs of members’ finances.
• Must be a highly productive person with ability to handle multiple duties concurrently.
• Expected to perform other duties as requested by management when necessary.
• Ability to exhibit patience, courtesy and tact when providing assistance or service to members and working with coworkers.
Applicant must be bondable, pass a background check, and have a valid driver’s license.
. Accepting applications until July 10, 2020.
Dakotaland Federal Credit Union provides external links as a service only. The inclusion of, or linking to, other Web site URLs does not imply our endorsement of, nor responsibility for, those web sites, but has been done as a convenience to our members. Dakotaland Federal Credit Union does not represent either the third party or member if a transaction is entered, and privacy and security policies may differ from those of the Credit Union.